Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just today....

So my daughter is almost 8 months old... Don't ya think I should be looking about the same as I did before the pregnancy!?! I cannot for the life of me get rid of the pooch. I haven't really worked out or anything, I'm hoping maybe it will just rid itself. HAHA Ya I wish! But seriously is it bad if I absolutely hate getting dressed every morning! Nothing fits right. I don't feel sexy anymore. I just feel blah. I really don't even feel pretty enough for Jarod most days. I hope I get over this. I'm sure I'm not the only Mom who feels this way.
I'm gonna get my hair done this weekend. I don't really have the money for it, but I don't give a damn, I need a fresh look. I always feel a little better after a haircut and color!!! Jarod is getting his haircut Friday, Thank god! It's getting a bit out of control! I like it long, but I'm sick of finding it everywhere!

Wow, I'm sooo bored today! This working part-time crap sure sucks! I mean I'm happy to spend all day with my daughter, but I get bored pretty easy! She is getting so close to crawling! She scoots, but she scoots backwards. I can't even lay her down anymore without her ending up on the other side of the room!haha My house isn't even baby proofed yet! I need a gate! I wonder if they have rubber corners for our coffee table? It's so crazy to me how big she is getting! She shows me something new about every other day! And she is soo smart! She catches on to things so fast!!! The only problem I'm having now is she still sleeps in her play-yard next to my bed, I can't sleep well when she isn't next to me, plus she rolls all over now, so she is always trying to sleep on her tummy when I put her in the crib! That scares the hell out of me! So I give in every night and let her sleep next to us! I know it's bad, but when I'm ready she can sleep wherever the hell she wants to! :)

Well she is up from her oh so short nap, by the way they are getting shorter and less frequent as she grows! Better go get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment