Monday, August 2, 2010

This summer...

So this last weekend my friend Kaye was married! She looked absolutely beautiful! Her dress was amazing! Everyone seems to be getting married this summer... I wonder when we will actually have our reception. I would like to have one! And I would like to have it this summer. But seriously there is no open spots! I still have a couple more weddings I'm supposed to attend this summer!! I still want to float the river, I want to get our family pictures done.... I need my hair done that's for sure!! Holy Hell what a summer... Going camping this weekend! I hope it doesn't rain! I'm really excited about it!!! Definitely planning a trip to Boise to see Mallorie!!! Oh and the Warrant Concert is this month!! I'm stoked about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment