Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rally For The Cure






Ok On Tuesday August 10, 2010 we had the Rally For The Cure scramble at the Rigby Golfcourse! It was a huge success! Thanks to my mom and sister... I helped but they did alot! There was a dunk booth, putting contest, and a chipping contest. We also held a huge raffle with tons of awesome prizes. I of course didn't win a damn thing, but it was for a great cause! We made shirts for the tourney! They were super cute!! I guess my mom is going to do it next year and we are going all out!! My Great Grandma Larimer had to have a mastectomy a long time ago, when the surgery to do that sort of thing wasn't as advanced. She never did get an implant and Gramps still loved her no matter what!! He was an amazing man! Anyways, we raised alot of money for the Cure and I would like everyone to know that I did my part for my Grandma!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment