Friday, August 5, 2011





So it's been quite awhile since I've blogged!! Summer is coming closer to an end! :( Sad day! But I was able to golf alot more this year then I did last! Me and Jarod have actually played well together! McKinley has grown a ton! Weezer is still a pain in the butt, but he's a damn good dog! Jarod has started school!

McKinley has started talking a bunch, I'm starting to actually understand what she is saying! She climbs on everything, gets into everything, and I'm pretty sure I have to clean up her toys 100 times a day! Her hair is getting long too!!! She loves water! I've taken her to the splash park a couple times and we got her a swimming pool for grandma's house! I'm thinking we will take her to the zoo this weekend! Haven't made it there yet. I'm sure she will love it! Lately her appetite hasn't been that great. She has been waking up in the middle of the night too. :( I'm thinking maybe this is normal, hopefully it's just the rest of her teeth comin in!

So Laura and Trent are getting married this weekend, and I'm unable to attend :( I'm gonna miss seeing a lot of my friends!! Atleast I made it to her bachelorette party! I had sooo much fun with those girls! I miss them like crazy! To Laura, I love you lady and I'm soo happy for you!!!

Well I guess I'll get off of here, just thought I'd write somethin in here since it's been almost a year!! lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment